Senior Tax Accountant
Company: Hayflich CPAs PLLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job descriptionHayflich CPAs PLLC, a growing regional public
accounting firm with offices in Huntington, WV, Charleston, WV and
Lexington, KY, is currently seeking experienced personnel in our
accounting and taxation divisions. You will have the opportunity to
deliver innovative solutions to our clients, provide qualitative
outcomes and develop professionally with an industry
- Timely deliver a full range of accounting services in
compliance with laws and regulations.
- Participate in tax and consulting engagements for some of the
largest companies in the region.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide
excellent proactive service.Requirements
- 2-5 years of relevant accounting or audit experience in a
public accounting environment.
- CPA licensure is required.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.We offer
- Flexible work environment and comfortable work / life
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Paperless office environment.If being a member of our team
interest you, please email your resume and cover letter.Job Type:
Full-timeSalary: $60,000 to $75,000Job Type: Full-timePay:
$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
Keywords: Hayflich CPAs PLLC, Huntington , Senior Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!