Company: Potential Energy Coalition
Posted on: June 17, 2022
It's the hardest challenge civilization has ever faced: how do
we get people to care about climate change and demand action on
this existential threat?
Potential Energy Coalition is taking on this challenge by tapping
the best minds in marketing, media and creative to change attitudes
and beliefs and motivate substantive action on climate change. We
have built an industry-wide marketing capability, driven by
insights and supported by a coalition of the very best talent in
the industry, to launch and support campaigns about this issue.
This Copywriter/Thinker role at Potential Energy is a unique
opportunity within the creative space - conceptualizing, writing
and creating content that motivates human beings to care about
climate change and working with some of the best creative minds in
the advertising industry.
Reporting directly into our Creative Director, you will work with
our creative, strategy and production teams to create 360
advertising campaigns and experiences that inspire collective
action against climate change.
- Concept and brainstorm with our Art Director for campaign
- Quickly develop compelling concepts that come at the issue from
- Write engaging and high-performing digital assets, including
video scripts, social media posts, web copy, digital display ads,
- Manage the vision, voice and tone for 360 campaigns.
- Create compelling narratives for presentations to our partner
- Develop creative for our own Potential Energy Coalition brand to
support our website and social media pages.
- Stay up-to-date on current best practices, trends and user
experience in content engagement across digital platforms.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 + years experience in a fast-paced agency, in-house copywriter
or content development role
- Strong conceptual thinker and collaborator
- Ability to think and write from multiple points of view
- Media-fluid: equally adept at writing TV scripts, developing
social media content, experiential ideas, etc
- Experience managing film productions
- Great at packaging creative ideas as narrative presentations
- Highly curious with a love of learning and reading
- Bonus if you have design or filmmaking skills
Must provide portfolio to be considered for the role.
Full-time, Exempt, 40 hours/week
_Potential Energy is a project of Windward Fund, a 501(c)(3) public
charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects
and grant-making programs. Windward is committed to attracting,
developing and retaining exceptional people, and to creating a work
environment that is dynamic, rewarding and enables each of us to
realize our potential. Windward's work environment is safe and open
to all employees and partners, respecting the full spectrum of
race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, political affiliation, ancestry, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and all other
classifications protected by law in the locality and/or state in
which you are working._
Keywords: Potential Energy Coalition, Huntington , Copywriter/Thinker, Advertising , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!