Posted on: June 22, 2022
At Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we're all about the Human
Experience. Elevated. As an Engagement Director working remotely
you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer
experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning
employment experience and company culture.What You'll be Doing The
Engagement Director is responsible for leading, guiding and owning
multiple complex, large transformation engagements and ensuring
client success, which includes ensuring business objectives and
outcomes are met, overseeing end to end successful delivery of
multiple large programs, delivery of financial metrics around
program portfolio and managing client relationships and
escalations. In addition, this position is responsible to assist in
cross sell, up sell, driving CSAT, SME knowledge & best practices
across the entire Consulting & Delivery practice. - During a
Typical Day, You'll
- Driving Business Success
- Responsible for Engagement Management by focusing on client
relationships, cross sell and up sell opportunities, thereby
contributing to additional business within the portfolio.
- Demonstrates professionalism and leadership in representing
Avtex to customers and vendors.
- Acts as an Executive Sponsor on multiple projects and programs.
Provides guidance across complex, strategic initiatives.
- Owns, plans, and leads Enterprise Projects & Programs across
complex, large transformation engagements.
- Responsible for Global Delivery Center (Offshore) collaboration
and driving work offshore. Responsible for driving and executing on
tangible metrics around offshore contribution to business.
- Meets/exceeds billable expectation as determined by management
(up to 25%)
- Owns Profit/Loss across a portfolio of projects with focus on
contribution margin & realization while ensuring delivery against
company budget. -
- Client Relations
- Oversees, leads and guides end to end successful delivery of
multiple parallel programs with laser focus around scope, client
objectives, budget, timeline, thereby ensuring both Client and
- Responsible for detailed delivery reviews, feedback, quality,
risk mitigations, mentoring and guidance across multiple programs
and guiding the teams across risks, issues, and roadblocks.
- Responsible for owning, managing, and solving customer
escalations by analyzing the issues, doing root cause analysis,
managing multiple stakeholder expectations, and bridging gaps.
- Drives Customer Satisfaction & Reference-ability by being a
trusted advisor to customers and leading by example. -
- Leadership and Collaboration
- Collaborates with the VP of Consulting & Delivery and VP of PMO
to implement strategic process improvement initiatives,
implementing new tools and templates, delivery excellence
initiatives and estimation refinement through continuous
- Collaborates with Capability Directors and Manager, PMO on
staffing projects effectively, resource management and feedback,
bookings, hiring plans and skills development.
- Collaborates with Sales and PSAs on SOWs, estimation reviews
and approvals, best practices in sales/delivery collaboration and
process improvements in sales/delivery collaboration.
- Provides leadership, coaching, fostering a culture of
accountability, professional development, high-performance,
resourcefulness, and ethical behavior.
- Provides thought leadership, SME knowledge and consulting and
delivery industry best practices.
- This position will provide work direction, feedback, and drive
accountability of all resources (PMs, PSAs, Seniors, Consultants,
Associates etc.) across multiple projects and programs.What You
Bring to the Role
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related area
preferred. - Equivalent experience considered.
- 10 years of enterprise delivery experience, including
experience of leading or managing large programs ($3M , 12-15
months duration, 15 team members), preferably with Microsoft
- 8 years of Dynamics Business Applications experience,
preferably in a consulting/professional services environment.
- 5 years of engagement management experience. Any past client
partner, sales portfolio or account management experience is a
- 5 years of experience of leading or working with offshore teams
- Proven delivery experience in managing delivery portfolios of
$10M and experience in leading and managing multiple parallel
large, complex D365 transformation programs. Global experience
- Advanced proficiency and/or certification on Project Management
and different Project Management styles like Waterfall, Agile,
Scrum etc. is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
Ability to articulate and simplify technical concepts to
non-technical personnel and client representatives.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to gain credibility and deal
with adverse situations with both internal and external
- Strong understanding of business operations and processes, and
the ability to identify and implement IT solutions that solve
- Demonstrated cross functional collaboration skills with ability
to influence others with or without direct authority to achieve
- Ability to provide feedback, coaching and mentorship to a team
with the goal of fostering a positive, results-oriented team.
- Mastery of problem-solving and critical thinking skills which
enable strategic decision-making.
- Team player, with the ability to collaborate effectively both
within the team and across the organization.
- Demonstrated drive for excellence in the delivery of quality
customer solutions and experience.
- Travel requiredWhat You Can ExpectThe anticipated range for
individuals expressing interest in this position is $160,000 -
$190,000 base salary. This position is eligible to participate in
an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a
candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience,
education and/or skill levels. Benefits available to eligible
employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offAbout Avtex, a TTEC
Digital CompanyAt Avtex, a TTEC Digital Company, we've worked hard
to create a culture that promotes teamwork, creativity and an
effective balance between work and the life outside of it. We are
committed to attracting the best and brightest, retaining the best
and brightest and building an enviable culture. In short, we want
our employee experience to inspire people. We are passionate about
building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working
environment. - We encourage all individuals who believe they have
the skills and drive necessary to succeed in this position to
apply. -In March of 2021, Avtex was acquired by TTEC. The
acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on driving organic
growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative
and disruptive brands in the digital economy. TTEC is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued,
belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As
a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it
enables us to view things from different vantage points and every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But
don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and
women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.#LI-Remote Notice to
external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept
unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and
recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web
site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our
subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .Employment
Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United
States to successfully pass a background check and depending on
location and client program a drug test, as a condition of
employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTEC, Huntington , Engagement Director, Executive , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!