Registered Nurse RN Nights $20,000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Posted on: May 6, 2022
$20,000 Sign-on Bonus for 2 year commitment! $10,000 Sign-on
Bonus for 1 year commitment! Full Time Night RN Responsibilities:
The -Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect
nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to
geriatric experiencing medically complex conditions, general
medical-surgical conditions, with rehabilitation and/or wound care
needs. The -Registered Nurse (RN) -duties include:
- The overall direction and supervision of all patient care
during his/her shift.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing
process when providing patient care.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing
- Supervises and delegates patient care tasks to LVN/LPN or CNA
and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other
- As appropriate, the registered nurse takes into consideration
the patients' age in the performance of any task.
- Perform other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
and hospital policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards
of practice in job situations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software
applications used in job functions (Order entry, data input
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in an acute care medical
surgical environment is preferred. Education and/or Experience: - -
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Two or more years of medical surgical, critical care experience
-as a Registered Nurse (RN) is preferred. Certificates, Licenses,
- A Registered Nurse who is currently licensed to practice, in
good standing, by the state of employment. - -
- Must maintain current ACLS certification throughout employment.
- ACLS certification is required upon hire for ICU. About Us
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded
in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients,
residents and their families. Our employees make a difference, join
us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care,
responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each
employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own
family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on
improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and
residents. IND 1 #CB
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Huntington , Registered Nurse RN Nights $20,000 Sign-on Bonus, Healthcare , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!