Posted on: May 7, 2022
REM West Virginia, a member of the Sevita family provides
services for services to youth and adults with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and other complex challenges.
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS!
This opening is following guidance set forth in the Centers for
Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff
Vaccination Interim Final Rule - The Company will require full
COVID 19 vaccination before starting employment in this role. The
company hasother roles not subject to the rule.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our
team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every
day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is
support and serve people with intellectual and developmental
disabilities, brain injury, substance abuse disorder, and/or living
with emotional or behavioral disabilities. In this role, you will
be one of these extraordinary people.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans, and respond
to changes of condition
- Communicate with the physician and external medical centers to
ensure consistency of essential medical information
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight, and training
of staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in
each individual's service plan
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried
out as prescribedQualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited RN program
- One year of experience working with the population we
- Current state RN License
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise
critical thinking in the clinical environment
- Effective communication skills - ability to communicate with
team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you doWhy Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunitiesCome join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Huntington , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!