Psychiatrist needed in West Virginia
Company: Staff Care
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Huntington, West Virginia.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Our client in the Western portion of West Virginia is seeking a
General Psychiatrist for locum tenens support as they look to fill
a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: June 30-ongoing Monday - Friday
- Call Schedule: One weekend per month on rotation
- Job Setting: Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: 18-20
- Types of Cases: General Psychiatry, Dual Diagnosis and Child
and Adolescent patients
- They would love a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
fellowship-trained Physician but would be open to seeing a General
Psychiatrist willing to see Child and Adolescent patients.
- Electronic Medical Record- Cerner with dictation
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active West Virginia
license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and
Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Staff Care, Huntington , Psychiatrist needed in West Virginia, Healthcare , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!