Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Telemetry opening in Huntington, West Virginia. This and other
rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Wound Care
RN to join our amazing team.Details of the Telemetry RN
- Anticipated start date: 09/12/2022
- Salary: $2920.00 - $3263.40 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 4x12Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Telemetry RN:
- Assess changes in patient's health status and perform various
- Study patients' medical history, test results, and treatment
- Monitor, interpret, and record data from specialized medical
technologies and equipment.
- Administer medication and perform treatment interventions in
consultation with healthcare specialists.
- Maintain and update charts, patient files, and medical
- Instruct Telemetry Unit staff on patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with healthcare specialists and report
- Explain tests results and procedures to patients and their
families, as well as answer questions.
- Advise patients on post-hospital care, including prescribed
medicine, home care protocols, disease prevention, and lifestyle
changes.Qualifications for the Telemetry RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Telemetry RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: cardiac telemetry jobs, medical telemetry jobs
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Huntington , Telemetry RN, Healthcare , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!