Licensed Nurse -Assisted Living Memory Support - Senior Living
Company: Immanuel Lutheran Communities
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Description Immanuel Lutheran Communities is a not-for-profit,
Life Plan Community located in Kalispell, MT. As a Licensed Nurse
with Immanuel Lutheran Communities in the Assisted Living Memory
Support Center, you can make a difference as you work in an
environment dedicated to helping our residents and their families.
With us, you can increase your knowledge and learn new skills while
working in a collaborative environment with heath care
professionals who share your passion. The purpose of this position
is to serve as a member of a multi-disciplinary care team
facilitating quality care, guided by residents' individualized
service plans, Facility policies and procedures, and State and
Federal guidelines. We have Full Time, Part Time and PRN positions
available with $5 NOC shift differential, sign on bonus, and great
benefits! Specific Duties
- Follow physicians' orders, treatments, and resident service
- Carry out duties assigned by the Director of Resident Care
Services &/or Unit Resident Care Manager
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Complete medical and behavioral observations as required.
- Work and coordinate with all team members to meet resident's
needs. Assist other staff assisting residents, as needed.
- Work independently, while prioritizing duties and
responsibilities, taking on additional assignments, maintaining
accuracy and timeliness with documentation, and demonstrating the
ability to problem solve.
- Respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints from
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 12 hour and 8 hour Shifts Available Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- One (1) year experience as a nurse
- Be familiar with or be willing to learn about State and Federal
guidelines pertaining to long-term care
- Maintain a current comprehensive knowledge of nursing theory
- Current licensure as an LPN or RN in the State of Montana
- Completion of 24 continuing education credits in 2-year period
of licensure, as required by the State of Montana
- Work a Rotating Weekend Schedule Summary About Immanuel
Lutheran Communities Immanuel Lutheran Communities is a
not-for-profit, Life Plan Community located in Kalispell, MT.
Thanks to our creative and dedicated staff, we offer residents new
possibilities each day - along with resort style amenities,
numerous options for healthy lifestyles, and a breathtaking
location in the Flathead Valley near Glacier National Park.
Immanuel Lutheran Communities is the primary residence for 300
older adults living in our independent villa apartments, assisted
living and memory support residences, our post-acute rehab and long
term care residences and includes multiple dining rooms, a fitness
center, art studio, and more. Immanuel Lutheran Communities is
affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America and is
committed to its philosophy of providing a faith-based environment
to enrich the lives of older adults while maintaining its local and
regional reputation as the leader in senior living for its quality
of services and innovation. What We Offer: Immanuel Lutheran
Communities offers a competitive benefits package* that goes above
and beyond. Benefits eligible employees can take advantage of:
- 401(k) program with strong employer match
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program, earn as you go and carry
over from year to year.
- Medical benefits
- Optional dental insurance
- Employee scholarships promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs
- Free and Discounted employee meals *Benefits are subject to
change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment
status. Immanuel Lutheran Communities is a drug-free workplace and
an Equal Opportunity Employer. If this sounds like you, then please
apply for this position. When applying, please include all work
history. List your employers, starting with the most
current/recent, including self-employment.
Keywords: Immanuel Lutheran Communities, Huntington , Licensed Nurse -Assisted Living Memory Support - Senior Living, Healthcare , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!