Business Analyst - Marshall Health
Company: Marshall Health
Posted on: September 12, 2023
- Gathers, organizes, and evaluates relevant information, such as
financial statements, vendor contracts, and EHR system
- Communicates with internal and external stakeholders and
conducts interviews as necessary to understand current practices
and determine possible areas for improvement.
- Analyzes department revenue, profits and losses.
- Designs alternative plans and solutions for possible
implementation to improve aspect of the departments.
- Assists with project management at multiple stages, including
the research, business plan preparation and presentation.
- Performs administrative tasks such as creating or updating
manuals for departmental policies and procedures as they relate to
revenue cycle, operations and human resources (non-clinical).
- Conducts in-depth data analysis, using spreadsheets or more
specialized tools such as project management software and
- Utilizes departmental score cards to track and assess needs
based on statistical information.
- Performs quarterly reviews of departmental performance based on
score cards to implement needed changes or adjustments in
coordination with Department Administrator.
- Assists, as needed, with physician enrollment during onboarding
process to ensure accuracy and timely payer enrollment.
- Assists Department Administrator with regular faculty
interaction at all locations to ensure communication is consistent
- Demonstrates willingness to seek and complete needed training
for EHR systems, data analytics and data
- Assists Department Administrator and appropriate staff with
recruitment efforts to include scheduling, provider needs
assessment and related business plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare administration
or related field. Master's degree in healthcare administration
Experience: Prefer 1 year work experience, preferably in an
academic ambulatory practice setting.
Internal applicants must call HR at ext. 11653 to determine
eligibility before applying.
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Marshall Health, Huntington , Business Analyst - Marshall Health, Healthcare , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!