Physician / Neurology / Ohio / Permanent / Neurology Opening near Cincinnati OH
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our
well established, hospital employed General Neurology outpatient
practice. 24/7 Neurohospitalist coverage for inpatient units.
Work-life balance: Mon-Fri Schedule w/ office call only.
- Expected to see 20-25 patients a day to start. Can see many
more if desired.
- Onsite Equipment:
- 2 Nicolet / Viasys / Carefusion digital EEG Machines
approximately tests per year o Nicolet / Viasys EMG Machine over
300 per yearo Ambulatory EEG available
- Teaching Opportunities with Medical Students, Residents, and
Advanced Practitioner trainees. Staff are eligible for Clinical
Adjunct Faculty status with Ohio University Heritage College of
Osteopathic Medicine. Benefits Include:
- Highly competitive base salary with wRVU production contract,
w/ sign on bonus
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days).
Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to
IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for
over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base
- Moving Expense
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in
an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from
- CERP (Pay for Call) Program: Explained by VP of Finance
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000
per year for each year of service commitment) Employer
Keywords: Confidential, Huntington , Physician / Neurology / Ohio / Permanent / Neurology Opening near Cincinnati OH , Healthcare , Portsmouth, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!