Huntington, WV / Employed, Academic OBGYN
Company: Source Medical
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Huntington, West Virginia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Huntington, WV / 50 miles West of Charleston, WV / Metro Population of 365K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE OBGYN physician for an employed position.
- OBGYN Residency program in place - academics available.
- Newer position - if interested in more details, please reach out, as I am happy to get your questions answered.
- Financial Information: Offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits.Community: Huntington is located in western West Virginia. It is the second largest city in the state. However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419. It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive. Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States. The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square. The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly-created bike path. Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-1901-31501.
-- Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Source Medical, Huntington , Huntington, WV / Employed, Academic OBGYN, Healthcare , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!