Technical Business Analyst
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Core10 is a full-service financial services, fintech software
development, and SaaS implementation firm. The company is
headquartered in Nashville, TN, with Hereshore-- offices in Martin,
TN, and Huntington, WV. Our diverse and talented team loves to be
challenged and grow, collaborate, and deliver world-class solutions
to our clients. We offer a cost-effective alternative to financial
technology companies who currently outsource their development
efforts overseas.Core10 is hiring a Technical Business Analyst who
will support client initiatives focused on product development. We
seek a multi-talented hands-on contributor who will be able to
provide a wide range of support on software development to further
the vision of our financial services clients. This candidate will
work with our development team to originate enhancements, new
integrations with third parties, keep up with compliance and
regulatory changes, provide support to development teams, etc.
Ideal candidates will be able to wear multiple hats and will have
strong experience in both technical and product
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of Business Analyst
- Must have experience in Team Foundation Services or Microsoft
- Must have financial industry experience.Preferred
- Associate's or bachelor's degree.
- Domain Driven Design.
- Experience mapping requirements in XPATH and JSON formats.
- Experience in XML, XSD, JSON.Essential Functions
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the
- Prepares business requirements and functional
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process
re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and
how system enhancements may improve process flow and business
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system
documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure
changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for employee (a
significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in
- Flexible PTO
- Parental Leave (Maternity/Paternity)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Work From Home (2-5 days per week)
- Training & DevelopmentCore 10, Inc. does not discriminate in
employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status,
sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other
protected class. We support workplace diversity.
- Please note we are not able to sponsor or transfer visas at
this time or at any point in the near future.
Keywords: Core10, Huntington , Technical Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!