2022 University Graduate - Software Development Engineer
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our
Cloud Technology Collaboration Services team, building a high
quality platform to enable sharing of assets for millions of
creative professionals! In this role, you will focus on ensuring
excellence in a REST API or SDK that will help ultimately enable
desktop, mobile, and web applications to provide collaboration
features for their growing community of creatives. You will join a
team empowered to expand the collaboration platform behind some of
Adobe's most successful and innovative creative products! You will
assimilate with an impactful engineering team to design, implement,
test and build key features for these services.
- Someone who is eager to apply there newly acquired skills to help
us develop and test our Cloud Collaboration Platform
- Gets passionate about solving sophisticated problems
- Is open and interested in learning new technologies, skills, and
programming languages as needed
- Adaptable with Agile process and development model
**WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING**
Working in a collaborative team environment to help build,
document, test, deploy, monitor, and/or maintain a suite of REST
APIs. This will include:
- Participating in a growing Scrum team with continuous integration
and deployment to multiple environments and geographies.
- Providing Documentation as needed for specifications and/or test
- Building and/or testing REST APIs and SDKs.
- Optimizing and/or testing for scalable performance and
- Deploying and updating Services using Kubernetes
- Supporting other product teams and/or clients within Adobe
- Monitoring and supporting multiple Services using Enterprise
**WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU**
- Ability to learn quickly
- Work efficiently individually or with a team.
- Write well-engineered and tested code.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of HTTP protocols and familiar with
caching and/or message queuing
**TECHNOLOGIES WE USE**
- Tools such as Splunk, Prometheus, AWS, Azure
Keywords: Adobe, Huntington , 2022 University Graduate - Software Development Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!