Post Press Technical Specialist
Company: Heidelberg USA, Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Postpress Packaging Technical Specialist for Die Cutters and
Folder-Gluers - provides Mechanical, Electrical and Operational
Support for end-users as well as field service technicians. This
position is embedded in the Global Solution Center Americas.
- Provide technical support for die cutter and folder-gluer
- Process incoming customer calls to minimize down time.
- Provide technical clarification for spare parts, retrofits, and
- Assist and provide technical support to field service
representatives, Lifecycle Operations and Lifecycle Planned
- Incident / Notification / Escalation Management
- Communicate with factory to ensure product quality
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience working on similar
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office software experience
- OT and Weekend availability
Must be authorized in the USA without sponsorship
- 401(k) Pre-Tax Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision and Dental plans offered
- Company paid Long-Term Disability Coverage and Group Life
- 9 Company paid holidays: 4 floating holidays
- Vacation, Sick and Personal paid time off
Keywords: Heidelberg USA, Inc., Huntington , Post Press Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!