Project Manager-Operations (NON-IT) REMOTE in West Virginia
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Job Introduction: REMOTE Opportunity in West Virginia! The
Project Manager will support open enrollment and outreach to
Medicaid recipients for health insurance for the State of West
VIrginia. The hired candidate must reside in the state of WV. Job
Description Summary: Job Summary: Essential Duties and
- Ensure project compliance with all operational requirements of
the contract as well as corporate policies.
- Manage Customer Service and Outreach Programs.
- Manage direct reports and the cost- effective operation of all
- Supervise subcontractors that provide services to program.
- Oversee audits of operations.
- Produce monthly Service Level Agreement (SLA) report for client,
as well as ad hoc reporting.
- Collaborate with other Managers to ensure effective coordination
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures in
collaboration with other key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and
other external entities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of innovative
methodologies to improve service levels and overall operation
- Supervise the project's quality assurance and training programs
as well as corrective actions to ensure compliance.
- Monitor performance against key indicators established internally
or by the clients.
- Generate solutions to issues or complex problems.
- Develop performance goals and objectives for staff, and monitor
achievement of those goals.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education, technical
training or work experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience, 5 years of related
- Able to manage large-scale operations, including single or
- Proven ability with operational analyses, processes and
- Capable of performing comfortably in a fast- paced,
deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Able to successfully execute many complex tasks
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication
- Capable of working as a team member as well as independently.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Strong operations and client management skills.
- Strong MS Office skills are required.
- Healthcare, Managed care, Medicaid, government, or call center
experience is preferred.
- Call Center experience a plus. MAXIMUS Introduction: Since
1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping
Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to
successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across
a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers
innovative business process management and technology solutions
that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels
of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of
government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees
worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the
United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the
United Kingdom. For more information, visit . EEO Statement: EEO
Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and
veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems
essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly
enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and
experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows
you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of
our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and
their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian
life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the
National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military
service member, we have challenging and rewarding career
opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce
is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal
employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Pay
Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors
including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education,
training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work,
required travel (if any), external market and internal value
analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal
pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's
total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and
long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards.
Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees,
including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance,
a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be
commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An
applicant's salary history will not be used in determining
compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage
rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances. Posted Max:
USD $80,000.00/Yr. Posted Min: USD $52,100.00/Yr.
Keywords: Maximus, Huntington , Project Manager-Operations (NON-IT) REMOTE in West Virginia, IT / Software / Systems , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!