Posted on: March 18, 2020
*Are you looking for an exciting new career? Manpower WV is seeking
qualified candidates for a Deputy Clerk position for an employer in
Chesapeake, OH. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
*The Deputy Clerk reports to the Clerk of Court and provides
exceptional customer service and record keeping.
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting customers at
the counter and over the telephone, including determining and
collecting fines, costs, judgment, payments, and restitution
payments according to the court's bond schedule and as noted on
electronic case files.
- Act as an assistant to the Clerk of Court in the processing of
pleadings as directed.
- Work as traffic court clerk on the minor misdemeanor traffic
- Act as courtroom clerk on a rotating bases , i.e. typing
sentencing entries in the courtroom as directed by the Jude;
issuing jail commitments and warrants to discharge inmates as
directed by the Judge in open court.
- Scan and docket information into the court's case electronic
management system, after defendant's are sentenced in open court/
issue bench warrants, summonses; subpoenas and notices of hearing
as necessary/ respond to public record requests, keep case file
information in order as directed by department procedures.
- Process incoming mail and occasional pick up of mail.
- Scan documents in case file database, verify accuracy, provide
assistance to other clerks when necessary.
- Maintain an effective system of communications throughout the
- Attend staff meetings and all training as determined by the Clerk
of Court or Presiding Judge
- Understand the court's responsibilities, functions, organization
structure, and purpose.
- Ability to successfully deal with the public whether plaintiffs,
defendants, witnesses, attorneys or general public, and have the
ability to get along with others.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Clerk of Court.
- A comibation of education, experience and training, which
indicates sufficient skills to complete the job in this
- Basic Math skills to collect money and record money
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Keyboarding skills to quickly and accurately enter, access,
update and manipulate data. Minimum typing speed 65 wpm.
- Demonstrate capability of becoming proficient in the job through
on-the-job training with a three (3) month period.
- Ability to handle heavy workload, meet deadlines, and handle
stressful and sensitive situations.
*Who is Manpower?
*Locally owned, but globally connected, Manpower is a full service
staffing and human resources company that provides thousands of
jobs every year across West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky. Manpower
provides recruitment and assessment, training and development,
career management, outsourcing and workforce solutions across the
*For more information on exciting local employment opportunities
and to register with us, please visit www.Manpower.com.
*You may call or visit the Manpower office at 304-529-3031, 528 5th
Avenue, Huntington, WV 25701
*Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer
Keywords: Manpower, Huntington , Deputy Clerk, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!