Assistant Manager - Dunkin Donuts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Employer: Little General Stores
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' Donuts,
not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their
affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to
the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only
employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are
solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
BRANDED FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT MANAGER
Purpose: To assist the manager in the total
operation of a branded food service restaurant, providing
exceptional customer service, and attaining agreed upon sales and
profit goals while working within the
framework of company values and policies and maintaining the
standards set forth by the branded
Reporting Relationship: Food Service Manager
- Assist with staffing with the friendliest, most positive,
trained and eager to help people.
- Perform management duties as described in the Manager job
description and the operations manual, as delegated by the
- Assist with ensuring that every customer leaves happy and all
complaints are resolved. Train, trust and empower team to provide
outstanding Quality, Friendliness, Cleanliness, Accuracy and Speed
- Assist with ensuring the safety and security of all employees
- Assist with attaining the restaurant's Annual Operating
- Assist with ensuring consistent delivery of safe food on every
shift by enforcing the branded franchise safety standards.
- Assist with ensuring consistent execution of systems to
maintain a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver the
best dining experience possible.
- Assist with the purchase of food, beverages and supplies as
needed and oversee their preparation to insure that every product
served meets our high standards of product quality. Maintain high
standards by operating in accordance with established performance,
profits and operating standards as outlined in the branded
franchise operations manual.
- Use branded franchise training tools to effectively develop and
prepare team members and managers for growth opportunities.
Identify and train shift managers.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume
responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Assist with ensuring all marketing plans are executed on time
and accurately to build repeat customer visits, including approved
Local Store Marketing.
- Provide leadership by engendering excitement, enthusiasm, a
positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company
- Assist with training all employees on general cash control
systems and general credit card security and maintaining a secure
restaurant environment for credit card data.
- Assist with completion of semi-annual performance appraisals
for all team members.
- Responsible for administrative requirements and execution of
all procedural guidelines.
Subordinates: Crew Leaders, Clerks, Cooks and Crew
Physical Demands of the Position:
Climbing, Balancing, Climb Ladder
- Walking 25% of time
- Sitting 10% of time
- Lifting 25 lbs
- Carrying 25 lbs
- Pushing 25 lbs
- Pulling 25 lbs
Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling
Seeing, Depth Perception, Color Vision
Keywords: Dunkin', Huntington , Assistant Manager - Dunkin Donuts, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!