Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Registered Nurse
to work at a medical facility in Huntington, West Virginia.
These are registry positions with our company Staff Today
- 13 week assignment (could be extended)
The requirements are:
- Provides general nursing care to patients
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and
examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions,
and notifies supervisor or physician of patient's condition and
reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing
care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of WV
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- RNs and CNAs must have at least one year of
acute psychiatric nursing experience.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a
copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask
to speak with Francisco Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Huntington , Registered Nurse, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!