Graduate Assistant Management Division
Company: Marshall University
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Position Title Graduate Assistant Management Division
Description of GA Assignment GA: Faculty Support - Assist faculty,
services may include tasks as supervising laboratories under their
supervision; grading quizzes, homework, and other projects; and
assist with other course and research related duties as assigned.
Department MBA Program - MU2340 Location MU - Marshall University
Semester Fall Semester Hours Per Week Full Time (20 hrs a week)
Graduate Assistant will work in the Management Division of the
LCOB assisting faculty with research and courses.
- Provide research support for the division's professors and
- Assist with editing, researching articles, and creating new
- Assist faculty with data collection/analysis, conducting
literature reviews, and other activities that aide faculty in
publishing scholarly work.
- Assist faculty with grading papers, exams, and presentations
and entering grades into spreadsheets.
- Construct exams, quizzes, and assignment sheets as
- Proctor exams and assist with supervising class sessions for
exams and large class projects.
- Tutor courses, lead group discussions, and complete other tasks
that support the teaching of high quality courses
- Assist with Career/Major fairs put on by the Divisions and LCOB
specific to GA's major.
- Assist with LCOB or divisional led community activities
- Work with Division's Chair to manage records archives, as
- Responsible for assisting Division Chair and faculty with
day-to-day projects as they come up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fully admitted and currently enrolled full time graduate
student in a LCOB graduate program
- Undergraduate degree in business required
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher
- Ability to work with large data sets in research
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and handle multiple tasks at the same
- Creative thinking, with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work with diverse population (faculty, staff, and
Must be able to perform all essential job duties as outlined in
the job description.
- Undergraduate degree in Management
Posting Number MU1535GA Open Date 05/12/2021 Close Date Open
Until Filled Yes Special Instructions Summary
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts
Keywords: Marshall University, Huntington , Graduate Assistant Management Division, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!