Community Development Representative | Inbound Inside Sales
Company: ONEHOPE Wine
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Join our team:
If you enjoy speaking with people from all over the country and
can turn a regular conversation into revenue through sharing a
story, ONEHOPE might have the perfect job for you. As a Community
Development Representative, you will help convert leads into
members for the direct sales division. You will be providing an
unprecedented level of service and sales expertise via phone and
email, and expected to schedule up to 15 meetings per day. A CDR
must be passionate about what our company has to offer and truly
believe in the vision we sell. This excitement must come through on
every call to guarantee that prospective customers enjoy speaking
to you and want to learn more about our company and brand. As a
CDR, you can enjoy your day in the comfort of your home office
while making connections all over the country.
ONEHOPE is a Napa Valley Winery built on hope and rooted in
purpose. Through our technology, we enable a purpose-driven
community of 5,000+ "Cause Entrepreneurs" to join us on our mission
to share wine and give hope through wine tasting experiences
nationwide (most are virtual currently). The Cause Entrepreneur
opportunity is at the perfect intersection of "gig economy" and
"work from home" and is well suited for the current unique
environment we live in. As a Cause Entrepreneur, we give anyone the
necessary tools to build a cause-centric business on their own
To date, we've donated over $6M to partner non-profits and
through wine sponsorships and thousands of events held we've helped
nonprofit organizations raise tens of millions more for other
meaningful causes. Our award-winning wines are produced by
winemaker Mari Wells Coyle in collaboration with other great
winemakers including Rob Mondavi Jr. Our Estate vineyard and winery
is in the heart of Napa Valley. Since launching in 2007, ONEHOPE
has grown from a public storage unit to one of the top 250 wineries
of 10,000+ in the US. We aim to be the largest direct to consumer
wine brand in the nation by 2022.
ONEHOPE is diverse in gender and thought; over 60% of the
employees are women and over 35% associate with a minority race.
Over 99% of Cause Entrepreneurs are women and over 50% are
ONEHOPE is backed by some of the best investors and business
builders in the world, including our Co-chairman Joe Lonsdale
(co-founder of Palantir and 8VC), Co-chairman Erik Anderson
(Chairman of Top Golf and Founder of West River Group), Board
Member Jennifer Justice (The Justice Department), Sr. Advisors
Richelle Parham (CMO of eBay) and Scott Maw (CFO of Starbucks), Wes
Chan (Google Analytics and Voice Founder and Felicis Ventures),
Mike Repole (Founder of Vitamin Water and Body Armor) and Ken
Howery (co-founder of PayPal and Founders Fund), and other fun
athletes and musicians including John Elway, Aaron Rodgers, Larry
Fitzgerald, Nas, Charles Kelley (Lady Antebellum), Leann Rimes and
Darius Rucker amongst many others.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will become a leading expert on ONEHOPE and the
- Embody and develop the ONEHOPE brand and voice through lead
- Be the first touchpoint & introduction to ONEHOPE with Cause
- Conduct exploratory conversations while using business
- Consult, educate, and encourage inbound leads to join ONEHOPE
as a Cause Entrepreneur so they can share ONEHOPE's award-winning
wines with friends and family, hold online tastings, and earn an
income while giving back to meaningful causes.
- Adhere to proven sales processes.
- Update the database with new information every time a customer
connection is made.
- Follow organization standards to maintain high-quality service
and guarantee customers receive exceptional service.
- Boost sales team morale by encouraging other CDRs and adopting
a team mentality.
- Diligently manage and maintain an exceptional pipeline
throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Work within sales management tools.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Sales experience
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic
customer support through all communication channels.
- Strong and concise communication.
- Ability to be coachable.
- Extensive software knowledge; ability to pick up new technology
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive,
multi-task, and prioritize in a high-volume, dynamic
- Ability to connect directly to a modem via Ethernet with stable
internet connectivity and speeds sufficient to support voice calls
and video conferencing.
- Heart, passion, and responsibility to the customer.
- A track record of high achievement.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to
begin a sales career.
- Leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging
environment with peers who challenge you to be better on a daily
- Passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Personal and corporate integrity.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection
on a daily basis.
- Experience owning and/or operating a small business.
What's In It For You:
- A best in class team and company culture.
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment.
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual dress code
- WFH / Remote Position
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We'd love to talk to you! Please submit the following to
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each
- Cover letter
- Video Recording of yourself reading a sales pitch. (Submitted
during the interview)
- Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a
full-time basis for any employer.
Keywords: ONEHOPE Wine, Huntington , Community Development Representative | Inbound Inside Sales, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!