Patient Liaison / Greeter
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Attention Huntington Job Seekers - Manpower is now hiring for a
Patient Liaison / Greeter for a healthcare provider in the
Huntington area. Qualified candidates enjoy working with others and
making a difference!
Temperature Screening Greeters will screen all incoming patients
and visitors to promote safety guidelines and answer patient and
* Visibly review, note and process all patients and visitors for
cold, flu and respiratory symptoms before entering the
* Check temperature using a no-contact thermometer
* Record all results for those who are not permitted on property
and submit to Human Resources and Safety representatives.
* Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures to
include wearing company provided and required PPE in the work
* Assisting patients and visitors with instructions and directions
to navigate the facility and comply with the facilities
* Other duties as assigned
Schedule: full time, day shift, Monday - Friday, varying times
* Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service
* Must enjoy working with people and solving problems.
* Must be able to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings: background check
and drug screen.
* Professional appearance and attitude.
* Proof of up-to-date Immunizations must be completed prior to
Who is Manpower?
Locally owned but globally connected, Manpower is a full-service
staffing and recruiting company. Manpower connects qualified
candidates with regional employers throughout West Virginia,
Kentucky, Ohio and beyond. With multiple regional locations and
nearly 50 years servicing the Tristate market, Manpower has your
job search covered!
Questions? Call/Text Manpower today at 304.529.3031 to explore what
our Recruiting Team can do for you!
Manpower is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Keywords: Manpower, Huntington , Patient Liaison / Greeter, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!