Company: Valley Health Systems Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a
variety administrative functions that support the Valley Health
administrative team. The incumbent must be able to work
autonomously and manage multiple duties simultaneously in a
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with development and regular publishing of various
administrative management reports
- Attends various meetings to record minutes and is responsible
for accurate and timely distribution of such minutes.
- Assists visitors and serves as a referral bridge when
- Distributes daily mail, interoffice mail and faxes.
- Monitors and maintains office supplies for the administrative
- Assists with managing student observations/clinical rotations
that are done with various providers across the system.
- Monitors and maintains AED machines.
- Responsible for LUMA Provider reports
- Responsible for keeping MedTrainer up to date
- Responsible for all on call schedules tracking and
- Assists the Administrative Assistant with tracking and
maintaining documentation of the following employee health items:
- Hepatitis B immunization status for new employees
- Annually required TB tests for all employees
- CPR licensure for clinical staff
- Conveys a professional and positive image and attitude
regarding the organization.
- Develops good rapport with staff.
- Maintain compliance with the organizations confidentiality
policy in accordance to the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and
- Performs other duties as assigned by Senior Executive
Coordinator and Executive Team
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years of office assistant experience
- Associate degree in related field preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite of products
- Good organization and collaboration skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
- Work is sedentary in nature; however, the ability to stand
and/or walk for periods of one hour intervals; stooping, bending,
reaching, lifting approximately 25 pounds is required.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local
- Position requires the ability to maintain concentration and
attention to detail for long periods of time in order to maintain
accurate records pertaining to employee and/or account
Position functions within a normal office environment.
Keywords: Valley Health Systems Inc, Huntington , Administrative Assistant, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!