Recruiting Consultant II
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - TX
The Recruiting Consultant II
(Behavioral Health, Primary Care, CRNA, Advanced
Practice) for Staff Care attracts and
influences qualified HPs and partners with Account Consultants to
submit packets to clients in order to fulfill urgent locum tenens
assignments, at a higher production level than Recruiting
Consultants, while training new consultants, ultimately impacting
team growth and the number of days filled.
- Share jobs within region to find the best possible HP
match in terms of likelihood to fill for a client in order to grow
long term region productivity as a priority over short term
- Demonstrate market expertise to HP candidates,
interpreting local/national trends and thought
- Post locum tenens job openings based on specified client
needs according to Account Representative in order to attract
available, qualified healthcare providers using online
industry/specialty job boards.
- Cold-Call into hospitals, clinics and at home using high
volume outbound phone activity to identify and engage HPs to
consider locum tenens services, by demonstrating credibility in
marketplace and ability to place in valuable jobs.
- Consult with HP on current situation and ideal situation,
listening for unspoken needs in order to gain commitment to act on
the highest revenue-producing and profitable jobs.
- Articulate plans of action that address HPs' career needs
by educating on future opportunities and market conditions in order
to engage and demonstrate how locum tenens can best meet their
long-term professional expectations.
- Qualify HPs likelihood to fill according to licensure,
availability, skill set and potential fit in order to prioritize
focus and determine the best job match for highest possible
- Accentuate candidate pipeline details to Account
Representatives using email and SBDev to ensure accurate assessment
of HP situation in order to submit those most likely to fill to
- Screen candidates according to StaffCare malpractice
insurance guidelines in order to avoid submitting ineligible
candidates, reduce patient care liability risk and ensure client
- Send and facilitate Staff Care application packet for
roster to HPs via email to ensure timely submission of all required
certificates and references for on time starts, by creating urgency
and explaining process.
- Facilitate site application and provider service
agreement updates with healthcare provider candidate in order to
maintain up to date and compliant documentation.
- Partner with Clinical & Quality Operations team by
providing updated submission status and information via SBDev and
email in order to expedite HP approval process for on time
- Cultivate relationships with HPs over time by staying in
touch with regards to future, current and past job in order to
establish professional network and leverage referrals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree
- Maintain level of required performance at Recruiting Associate
- 3+ years sales or staffing experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an
We encourage minority and female applicants to
We value professionalism in everything we do - this
includes the professional presence we project as we interact with
internal and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Huntington , Recruiting Consultant II, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!