RVP, Enterprise Financial Services Sales (Tableau)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: New York - Remote
Location: New Jersey - Remote
Location: Connecticut - Remote
To get the best candidate experience, please consider
applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you
are not duplicating efforts.
The Regional Vice President, Financial Services, is
responsible for managing a team of quota carrying strategic sales
representatives focused on direct sales to Financial Services
organizations across Canada and some Wealth Management
organizations in the US. This includes driving strategy and overall
business planning for these accounts. This role is responsible for
providing feedback, coaching, and training, which ensures team
quota attainment, monitors activity levels, management practices,
and implements process efficiency changes to drive maximum
productivity. This role is responsible for both new customer
acquisition efforts as well as up-sell and cross-sell efforts into
existing Salesforce/Tableau accounts.
The RVP will manage all aspects of the sales process
including lead management, qualification, evaluation, deal making,
closing and account care and will manage assigned sales staff
(Account Executives) while playing an integral role in the success
of the overall sales team.
Some of the things youll be doing
- Revenue responsibility
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, daily
- Executive alignment
- Operational efficiency and process
- Drive the growth of the direct sales business unit by
preparing the team to effectively qualify opportunities, conduct
product demonstrations and presentations, and close the
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales,
industry, software, and process training
- Develop the individuals on the team through
call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1
- Tight management of team pipeline to ensure accurate
- Actively participate in the sales cycle to bring
leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics
- Leadership and management of the Sales team including
resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance
- Understanding of the assigned sales market and ability to
develop sales representatives and managers skill sets working
within these accounts
Who you are
- Experienced. 10 or more years in software sales including
both transactional sales and strategic selling experience. This
includes 5 years or more as a sales leader over field reps who sell
into the Financial Services vertical.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an
obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Tableau One
Analytics franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to
develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of
handling and closing a large number of transactions
- Leader. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter
and motivator of people.
- Builder. Solid track record of building and developing
highly effective sales talent.
- Excellent Communication. Proven collaborator and liaison
with all cross functional team and levels within an organization
and have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Missionary. Highly driven individual with an execution
focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the Tableau One
- Performer. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a
large geographic territory.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data management, data,
databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus
- Passion and Conviction.Willing to go the extra mile with
a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- You are a Recruiter!Tableau hires company builders, and
in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for
the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one
of the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for
open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is
to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility
to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are
committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through
inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee
resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about
Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org
are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability
status. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter
and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Keywords: Salesforce, Huntington , RVP, Enterprise Financial Services Sales (Tableau), Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!