Pre NCLEX Coordinator
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - GA
for the processing and coordination of all activities
associated with International Nurses that are selected
for the OGPI Pre NCLEX program including but not limited
toscheduling exam trips,
educational follow-up, registration
support, booking travel arrangements,
coordinating recruitment activities while
providing additional administrative support for the Pre NCLEX
- Exceeds individual daily and weekly critical indicator
goals to ensure each nurse is on track to sit for
their projected NCLEX Exam date.
- Works with recruitment team and HP to collect all pre
NCLEX fees priorto the start of each pre
- Provides technical support and registration
assistance(education)for all HP's in
the pre NCLEX program.
- Confirm HPs have received study program materials and
have commenced the program.
- Coordinates new orientation groups with KAPLAN personnel
and maintains communication with KAPLAN
throughout study program.
- Tracks andMonitors
educational progress for all HP's in the pre
NCLEX program, bringing any concerns or issues
tothe recruitment team and clinical team to
ensure HP stay on track to be successful
- Functions as the liaison betweenthe
educational institutionsClinical Instructors
and HP's in program to ensure all questions and issues are
followed up on and resolved in a timely
- Manages the scheduling of Diagnostic Test,
reporting results to Clinical Team and
input in ENTRE.
- Analyze faculty reports / student report cards and refer
students to the Clinical Team according to the
criteria for referral.
- Communicatesbi weeklywith
excitement and sense of urgency to HP's in
program to encourage themand to advise
them onareas ofcourse
content to focus on while documenting all
communication in Entree.
- Arranges all travel for HP's in program for test date,
including flight and hotel.
- Assists in obtaining all required
documentation for HP to travel for exam (i.e.
visitor's visa, current passport, etc.)
- Attends weekly Pre NCLEX meeting with NCLEX license
specialist and Director to review status on all HPs in
the Pre NCLEX Program.
- Creates and maintains Policy & Procedures in
relation to NCLEX Scheduling and Exam Trip
- Creates and maintains Policy & Procedures in relation to
NCLEX Preparation Timeline and Process
events as needed.
- Provides administrative support to both the
Clinical Manager and Recruitment Team.
- Respond toall incoming calls from
HP's directing them to the appropriate team
member for further guidance.
- Delivers exceptional internal and external customer
service at all times to promote a
- Adheres to OGP International's mission statement, core
values and company policies and customer service
- Stay informed about changing policies and procedures for
the department as well as programs that are used
- Demonstrates a willingness to flex to other roles within
the OGPI team as required based on the most urgent
the service industry and/or recruiting
- 5 years in an administrative or staffing
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Industry
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an
We encourage minority and female
applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do - this includes
the professional presence we project as we interact with internal
and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Huntington , Pre NCLEX Coordinator, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!