Welcome and thank you in your interest for employment
opportunities at River Park Hospital!
River Park Hospital currently has full-time and PRN vacancies
available for Dietary Aide in our Dietary Department. Full Time
positions are benefitted positions that include medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401k/Stock programs through Fidelity
Investments, PTO, Sick Pay, as well as other flexible options.
Benefits for a full-time Dietary Aide include:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off (21 PTO days
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible scheduling with 2 weekends off per month
Essential Core Functions: Assists with preparation of food and
setup of special functions. Assists with preparation of meals and
portions items necessary for patients. Adhere to standards for food
temperatures during cooking, serving, and storage of leftovers.
Comply with established guidelines for sanitation and safety.
Adhere to facility, department, corporate, personnel and standard
policies and procedures.
Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in the food service.
- Knowledge of modified diets a plus.
- Current food handler card.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Ability to work all staff positions in department with
- Knowledge of industrial kitchen equipment, operations, and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow directions and standardized recipes.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment
of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are
available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are
equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully
commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and
compensation of individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and
sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We
believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success.
All UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources
departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates
by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career
path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a
highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail,
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know
by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or