Associate Software Engineer
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - TX
Engineer-Silversheetparticipates in the creation of
robust, scalable, secure, cloud-native solutions that meet the
demanding functional and non-functional requirements of the
platform and business. The role is responsible for the
execution of specification, design, development, testing and
deployment of Silversheet applications and platforms.
- Champion the needs ofSilversheet'scustomers from
credentialing managers to large healthcare institutional employers,
through customer empathy, iteration, and service ownership
- Write clean, testable, peer-reviewed code, which will be a
model for the team aroundyou.
- Implement, design and maintain complex modules and scalable
enterprise-level applications in Ruby on Rails.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolvehighly
complexprogramming problems in support of business
- Participate in Test Driven Development including unit test
creation, defensive programming, and creating efficient and
maintainable program code.
- Review exception reports to identify and fix bugs.
- Debug complex systems and provide bugfixes.
- Participate and contribute todiverse portfolio of full-stack
engineeringprojects from prototype to launch.
- Contribute to thedevelopment and live operation of an
- Learn quickly and apply knowledge to one's work to deliver
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Computer Science, or training
and experience in a related field.
- 0 to 2+ years of industry experience
buildingSaaSproducts in Ruby and Rails
- Software design experience with distributed architectures that
- Knowledge ofobject-oriented Ruby on Rails skills
- knowledge of SQL databases, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL,
including database and query designtechniques
- Experience with Redis
- Familiarity withGit, GitHub
- Familiar withservices-orientedarchitectures:
- Experience with TDD in software development
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an
We encourage minority and female applicants
We value professionalism in everything we do - this
includes the professional presence we project as we interact
with internal and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Huntington , Associate Software Engineer, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!