Application Consultant I
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - NE
Location: Any Work Location
The Application Consultant I will
provide assistance and support on the use of the Avantas's products
and services. As a subject-matter-expert you'll solve issues,
increase user adoption and create Raving Fans among the health
professionals who rely on our system to manage their labor
resources. The Application Consultant will use their advanced
knowledge to provide solutions to complex issues, provide enhanced
issue resolution and assist with requirements gathering and client
- Test and troubleshoot software to identify and resolve
- Receive and respond to customers' questions regarding Avantas'
products and services.
- Manage and document user issues throughout the entire case
lifecycle. Work with clients and internal development staff to
resolve user requests.
- Monitor client tickets for trends and recurring themes and lead
efforts to address these in a manner that reduced their
- Assist with custom reports requested by our clients.
- Support implementation of the software and its features through
information gathering and configuration within existing client
- Participate in the on-call rotation by providing support to
- Progressive research and testing for new functionality and
potential software bugs.
- Provide in-depth recommendations for configuration and
strategic use of our products along with the software
documentation, training and education to internal and external
- Engage in cross-team collaboration of the use of our products
both internally and externally.
- May be a fee-based resource to assist clients in their System
- Provide trending information to the Account Management teams to
use proactively for opportunities to save them costs.
- College degree in Business Administration, Information Systems
or equivalent experience preferred.
- Two years customer service and software application experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams
towards task completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and train on complex strategies and
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is anEEO/AA/Disability/ProtectedVeteran
We encourage minority and female applicants to
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a
diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment
to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the
healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do - this
includes the professional presence we project as we interactwith
internal and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Huntington , Application Consultant I, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!