Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: Huntington Bancshares Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Mortgage Loan Officer position provides Simply the Best
customer service to each customer at all times. Responsibilities
include using internal and external referral sources to develop
mortgage loan business; builds and maintains business relationships
within the community.
The associate in this position:
- Develops new and expands internal and external referral sources
to grow mortgage business
- Using consultative selling techniques, advises clients on
mortgage loan options and other financial products.
- Provides excellent customer service from approval through
closing, working closely with loan origination sources to secure
and verify all information required for underwriting.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Advises customers on the completion of loan applications.
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience,
preferably at a bank
- NMLS license
- Pipeline and book of business
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage loan products (conventional, FHA/VA,
construction lending and portfolio programs)
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to cross-sell
financial products and services
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills Ability to multi-task
- PC - Internet skill
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site
for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from
Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington Bancshares Inc, Huntington , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!