Business Architect: PubSec- TS/SCI
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Virginia - Remote
Location: Washington D.C. - Remote
Location: Maryland - Remote
To get the best candidate experience, please consider
applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you
are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
- Matrix-lead one of Salesforces most strategic customers as part
of a blended team with other Salesforce resources (Account
Executives, Customer Success, Services, Industry) and 3rd party
- Co-create a personalized plan that aligns corporate goals, what
is possible, key business measures / key performance indicators
(KPIs) , and a practical implementation path.
- Improve the certainty of delivering large scale change by
aligning sponsor goals, key customer and Salesforce stakeholders,
and delivery resources into a program with consistent and
- Improve the certainty of absorbing large scale transformational
change by building communications, education, and continuous
feedback loops that engage everyone from end users to senior
- Enable delivery with speed, agility and stability by
implementing a decision making framework that balances regional and
global attributes, frequency of change, quality of data and risk
- Accelerate productivity and buy-in through a series of
activities that help end-users uncover and articulate barriers, and
co-design potential solutions to their needs.
- Identify moments of truth by visualizing the information stored
within Salesforce and other systems via our full suite of analytics
- Maximize speed to market by clearly understanding Salesforces
product roadmap, industry reference architectures, AppExchange
offerings and agile development.
- Personalize best practices to customers including, but not
limited to, roadmap, agile development, change management,
enterprise collaboration, operational support, and alignment to
business strategy. Increase user productivity, reduce total cost of
ownership (TCO) and accelerate Salesforce investment payback, by
formulating a plan to reduce the number of disparate applications
end users access to do their jobs.
- Accelerate delivery and reduce project costs by executing a
strategy to identify, recruit, on-board, train and retain top
talent skilled in Salesforce.
- Improve adoption and value by working with senior executives to
understand the vital information they need to do their jobs, and
the tasks that can be easily simplified via Salesforces declarative
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status
reporting both to customers and management.
- Advocate customers' product feature priorities internally
- Contribute internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge
and best practices with team members, contribute to internal
projects and initiatives, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert
(SME) for specific domain or process area.
- Deep expertise in helping customers sell, service and/or
market better with Salesforce andguiding business stakeholders to
leading business practices, architecting solutions and developing
- Experience driving large scale Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) transformations, IT Modernization, Application
Rationalization, and Process Optimizations for Public Sector
- Most successful candidates have extensive experience in Big 4
consulting environments or within industry as CIOs/SVPs/Directors
and have earned MBAs.
- Travel regularly (average of 50%), but may be higher or lower
based upon client assignment.
- Public Sector experience in National Security
- MUST be a US Citizen
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Inquisitive mind, endless curiosity and passion for learning
about customers, industries and new approaches to doing things
- How end users perform their jobs
- Industry challenges and solutions
- The full suite of Salesforces continuously evolving clouds
- AppExchange / 3rd party niche solutions to meet customer
- Innovations and best practices for delivering cloud
- Ability to translate vision and business issues into actionable
roadmap and solutions
- Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within
Salesforce and your assigned customer
- Effectively build, develop, and manage relationships with
internal and customer senior executives, setting expectations on
their role as stakeholders vested in success.
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and
- Matrix leadership: Motivate, inspire, and coordinate a blended
team of Salesforce, Customer, ISV and System Integrators to solve
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and
externally) and negotiate resolution
- Thrive in the unknown: creatively solve problems with limited
input and resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure
- Flawlessly execute consulting management activities, with high
attention to detail, organization and process.
- Genuine passion, interest, willingness and ability to adjust to
continuously changing priorities and needs
- Capability as credible and effective C-level advisor/coach,
especially with regards to change management (cultural, business
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with
the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster
- Proven experience establishing and running large-scale program
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting enterprise
solutions (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of software delivery processes and
methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Collaborate with customers and system integrators to map out
current state user workflows and functional architectures,
evangelize the benefits of cloud-based technologies, and
personalize the future state end user workflow.
- Deep Salesforce product knowledge and/or demonstrates the
ability to quickly learn
- Knowledge of process automation, user experience and workflow
is a plus.
- Consultative approach, including the ability to translate
customer needs into user stories and prototypes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence
credibly and effectively at all levels of a customers technology
organization: COO/CIO to business manager to administrator
- Excellent situational awareness - must be comfortable in
dynamic customer environments and enthusiastically present our
- Highly developed soft skills, such as listening, empathy, and
the ability to adjust communication style based on the
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills with the ability to:
- Balance conversations within groups
- Offer suggestions and improvements to process and work
effectively with all personalities
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer
Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry
are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales,
service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers
in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize
companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer
Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more
accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity
and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights,
including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best
Companies to Work For(R)" for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and
brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just
a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers.
Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so
much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and
discover a future of new opportunities.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for
open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is
to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility
to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are
committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through
inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee
resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about
Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org
are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability
status. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter
and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or
company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Keywords: Salesforce, Huntington , Business Architect: PubSec- TS/SCI, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!