Customer Account Manager
Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - TX
The Customer Account Manager
(CAM) resolves Healthcare Professionals' (HPs)
questions or issues regarding paycheck earnings and deductions,
federal and state taxation, and reimbursements in line with IRS
guidelines. The CAM manages an account of Healthcare Professionals
and maintains industry recognized benchmarks (SSPA) for resolution
time, Average Speed To Answer, and customer satisfaction. The CAM
works in partnership with an assigned group of internal business
partners in order to increase higher customer retention, market
share and revenue.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from Healthcare Professionals
regarding payroll, reimbursement, and time reporting questions,
with a goal of providing first call resolution for superior
- Utilize multiple internal systems such as PeopleSoft, Great
Plains, AMIE or SBDEV, COVEO, StafPak, JDEdwards and Connect to
research and resolve pay/bill inquiries.
- Partner with Healthcare Professionals, Clients and Sales to
collect approved Time Records to ensure timely pay/bill and
customer satisfaction (SCI)
- Manage pay/bill discrepancies by partnering with internal and
external customers such as Healthcare Professionals, Clients,
Payroll, Billing, Contracts, Time Processing, Housing/Travel,
Client Accounting and Sales.
- Diffuse dissatisfied customers by demonstrating empathy in
response to verbal and written communications in order to address
complex issues and maintain customer loyalty.
- Log and Track each customer case in Connect (Customer
Relationship Management system) to maintain historical records on
all customer interactions.
- Process reimbursements for Healthcare Professionals in
PeopleSoft, and ensure company and IRS guidelines are
- Calculate and process manual payments due to missing hours or
- Complete proactive TouchPoint communication to HPs to educate
on timekeeping/payroll processes and to ensure payroll data is
- Provide Healthcare Professionals with the proper forms needed
to set up tax and direct deposit information.
- Respond to internal communications via email and AMIE tasks to
ensure prompt resolutions.
- Educate Healthcare Professionals on navigating The Service
Connection website to complete electronic time and payroll
- Manage address change requests from Healthcare Professionals
and ensure systems are updated and accurate.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- 1-2 years in a fast paced, externally facing customer support
- 2-4 years in a fast paced, externally facing customer support
department, with emphasis in general accounting, payroll, or sales
- One year leadership or supervisory experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an
We encourage minority and female applicants
We value professionalism in everything we do - this
includes the professional presence we project as we interact
with internal and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Huntington , Customer Account Manager, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!