Company: AMN Healthcare
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - WA
The Account Coordinator position
support staffing needs by performing a wide variety of clerical and
administrative duties needed to place a healthcare professional on
assignment. This position will support Swedish Medical
center and will sit onsite in Seattle WA.
- Review HP candidate electronic profiles (work history, skills,
convictions, references, etc.) in AMIE system in order to submit
bookable candidates to facility clients, by taking into account
order details/requirements as well as file flow to client.
- Inform Recruiters of additional information needed to complete
HP candidate profiles by responding to file submissions in order to
- Request HP candidate references based on client order
requirements using the internal referencing interface and
partnering with Traveler Qualifications team in order to provide
client with clear, consistent and accurate profiles.
- Upload HP profiles into client tracking system utilizing the
appropriate vendor management (VM) technology and process in order
to generate client responses and candidate interviews.
- Study the best practices in navigating VM systems including
document types and requirements to become the technological expert
(Super User) in order to quickly and accurately submit candidate
- Articulate to Account Managers and Recruiters how each online
VM system differs in terms of submission process and requirements
in order to expedite and troubleshoot file submissions and
- Verify and post open orders from vendors by interpreting
system-generated order notifications to determine which are valid
for a new, open position that goes into the AMIE system.
- Interpret system-generated order notifications from VMs to
verify those that are new, open positions, by partnering with
Account Managers and post orders in AMIE.
- Generate production and management reports using AMIE, Brain
Reports and Excel in order to support leadership performance
tracking and analysis.
- Verify and confirm candidate bill rates and assignment dates
when Travelers accept offers/assignments in order to finalize HP
file and avoid billing issues.
- Cover open account management territories by calling facility
contacts to open orders, submit files and expedite interviews and
offers, in order to support department performance goals.
- Help travelers with first day setup. Including working with
setting up their learning modules with EPIC
Education, Certifications & Experience
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- Minimum of one year work experience in sales, recruiting, or
customer service capacity
- Working experience in a high-pressure environment, including
experience in adapting to changing priorities
- Must also have computer/keyboard skills and proficiency in
Microsoft Office software
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an
We encourage minority and female applicants
We value professionalism in everything we do - this
includes the professional presence we project as we interact
with internal and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Huntington , Account Coordinator, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!