PT Swim Instructor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CENTERS is a management company that specializes in campus
recreation. We partner with universities to manage their
departments, facilities, finances, and deliver exceptional customer
service. Since 1998, CENTERS remains the first and only mission
centric organization committed to student development and
departmental excellence on behalf of its clients. CENTERS is
currently operating university campus recreation centers at ten
site locations within the United States.
Swim instruction for preschool, school age and adult students in
group and private lessons.
- Have familiarity with American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim levels
and other Red Cross water safety courses and know how to use course
- Adapt teaching approaches to the age, experience and ability of
participants so they can meet course objectives as set by Cleveland
State University Campus Recreation Services.
- Maintain order and discipline in classes to ensure a safe
environment and promote a learning atmosphere.
- Demonstrate skills required for class content and use teaching
aids such as kickboards, diving rings, lifejackets, etc.
- Communicate regularly with participants to ensure they are
aware of their progress.
- Attend all mandatory full staff meetings and specific area
- Check email and intranet on a regular basis.
- Serve as a role model and maintain a professional attitude to
all parents, children and co-workers on and off duty.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Certification
preferred but not required
- American Red Cross CPR
- Lifeguard Training and First Aid (preferred) Swimming
- Experience teaching swim lessons in a group setting
- Proficient in teaching skills to students at various skill
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Moderate to loud noise
Keywords: Centers, Huntington , PT Swim Instructor, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!