Digital Product Manager - Comparative Rater
Company: The Main Street America Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Location: MSA-WI Remote = 100%
It's an exciting time at Main Street America Insurance! We
are a stable, billion-dollar, "A"-rated, super-regional property
and casualty insurance company that is well-positioned for growth,
and we are looking to add great talent to help us achieve our
Compensation may vary based on the job level and
your geographic work location.
Compensation Minimum:$106,830 Compensation Maximum:$165,660
As Product Manager, you will truly straddle the strategy and
execution of Comparative Rater product. You'll be responsible for
managing the evolution of comparative raters across multiple
dimensions (e.g., feature & functionality, cost, risk and support),
working with key internal and external stakeholders. As such, you
will conduct analyses of market trends, customer empathy, and
internal and external data to define a differentiated product
vision that delivers unique value. You will act as the primary
point of contact for all aspects of the product related to business
stakeholders, partners, and customers. You will direct all
activities surrounding the operational connectivity, vendor
management, strategy and design optimization of all comparative
raters used within the company. You will be responsible for
analyzing and recommending future use or discontinuance of market
rater tools based upon their strategic importance to Main Street
America. Utilizing both existing and new sources of data, you will
analyze and operationalize changes within the comparative rater
tools to strategically maximize both top and bottom line
performance. Additional responsibilities include: proactively
innovate in the market to achieve dominant position for our
customers we choose to do business with; effectively interact with
vendors, internal Product Management and Info Technology staff to
achieve desired results and ensure seamless process flows with both
external raters and internal systems; and measure and monitor
performance, while setting and delivering on key KPI's related to
effectiveness of our efforts compared to market best practices.
- Lead the product vision, strategy, and operational planning- as
well as successfully execute against a variety of product
initiatives across all stages of a product's lifecycle, including
early product planning, customer research and validation, roadmap
planning, product development sprints, piloting, gaining early
adopters, product launch, metrics analysis, and post-launch
- Define product strategy and vision and then develop a creative,
high-quality, and clear product roadmap.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analyses into
product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Identify objectives and key results and analyze customer
feedback and usage metrics to recognize key pain points and
opportunities to address.
- Gather information and data to guide build-buy-partner options
to solve customer problems.
- Serve as the "translator" for both the customer and market, as
well as internal stakeholders, including but not limited to
business lines and cross-functional teams.
- Understand how and when to leverage design thinking, UX, and
other frameworks into the process for a flexible hybrid methodology
that fits the team, product, and customer.
- Prioritize initiatives and get commitments from internal
stakeholders using excellent communication and negotiation
- Mentor and grow more junior members of the team.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions,
support or service.
- Specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own
initiatives, line of business, and associated stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of software development
processes with an appreciation for maintaining a high-quality bar
with low operational overhead.
- Experience in data-driven products, data science facilitation,
and iterative development lifecycles to solve business
- Adept ability to gather information and data in build, buy and
partner options for solving customer problems.
- Demonstrated experience deriving key insights and patterns from
customer interviews and using that input to clarify problem
- Demonstrated experience navigating matrixed organizations and
teams with proven success in leveraging the right people and
resources at the right time for consistent and dependable
- Proven success in building, developing, leading, and motivating
teams, with or without direct reporting relationships.
- Solid track record of taking end-to-end ownership and
successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing roadmap strategy and
definition, with a strong focus on KPIs and metrics.
- Prefer experience working with both Personal lines and
Commercial lines comparative raters
- Must have experience integrating comparative raters with
multiple policy systems
- Preferred experience working directly with comparative rater
When you work at Main Street America Insurance you can expect
benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial
wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental,
vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your
health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension
plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In
addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave
are available to support our employees and their families. Interns
and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family
Stay connected: Join Our Enterprise Talent
Keywords: The Main Street America Group, Huntington , Digital Product Manager - Comparative Rater, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!