Teller - East St. Louis
Company: Associated Bank
Posted on: June 8, 2021
If you're passionate about providing exceptional customer
service, making a difference, and contributing to your community,
Associated Bank may be the right place for you. Here, you'll
experience strong connections, clear direction and real
We invite you to view the opportunity below.
In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride
in offering benefits for every stage of life.
- Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
- Opportunities to connect with others through our
diversity-focusedColleague Resource Groups.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and
- Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives,
parental leave,anemployee stock purchase plan, military benefits
and much more.
- Personal banking, loan, investmentand insurance benefits.
As a Teller, you will:
- Perform customer banking transactions, identify and service
customer needs and resolve issues.
- Support the sales process by referring customers in need of
additional financial solutions.
- Share product and service promotions and new opportunities with
- Answer customer questions to ensure satisfaction and
- Service vault, night drop and ATM machines, as assigned.
- Monitor access to safe deposit boxes, open new safe deposit
accounts and maintain lease agreements at locations with safe
deposit functions only.
Associated Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout
Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues
critical to our continued success. See why our colleagues
continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest. Join our
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to
creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where
colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to
their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status,
among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need
assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked
to email: (see application details).
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and
procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and
regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not
limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious
activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all
customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to
management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed
to Associated Bank's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
High School or equivalent combination of education and
Less than 2 years Demonstrated customer service skills and
computer experience, Required.
Keywords: Associated Bank, Huntington , Teller - East St. Louis, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!