Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Location: Remote - Texas
The CSM owns the Customer Lifecycle for a set of Enterprise
accounts, beginning with customer onboarding and implementation,
and continuing through the adoption and renewal staging. A
successful Enterprise CSM builds impeccable relationship, and shows
skill at achieving trusted adviser and customer advocate status in
the customers mind. The CSM works closely with the Sales Team to
design and execute customer success plans to ensure our customer
objectives are truly met, and business value is realized.
- Monitor the customer life cycle to ensure customer and
Pluralsight's mutual success. This is achieved by assuming full
accountability for your accounts in all aspects: Anticipating
customer needs and proactively addressing them throughout the
customer life cycle, demonstrating lead time awareness, ensuring a
frictionless renewal process, and ultimately positioning your
accounts for growth.
- Demonstrate your technical aptitude by being able to respond
yourself to customer's technical inquiries regarding our service,
or by being able to direct them to the proper channel, or
- Successfully onboarding customers. Help them deploy, and derive
total value from their membership by driving their full adoption
and utilization of the service. Customer success and experience is
- Monitor your accounts ongoing-Successfully navigate, interpret,
and leverage provided tools and systems to measure and report on
customer experience, customer health, product utilization, and
consumed content, etc. Take correct actions in a timely manner
based on this visibility.
- Build and establish lasting relationships, and achieve trusted
status with the customers in order to help them realize their
definition of success.
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Account Managers, and
others in order to communicate and update each other on your
efforts to ensure effective execution on customer success plans,
and make progress on the growth strategy.
- Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, trainings,
webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive
Exceptional communication, customer service, sales, and
relationship building skills at all levels, including CXO
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced professional enterprise
sales motion environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills at the C-Level.
- Deep understanding of a successful customer success motion -
able to execute the onboarding & adoption process to drive customer
- Excellent presentation skills & listening skills.
- Ability to define customer needs & goal and drive onboarding
and success plans to meet those goals and objectives.
- Basic technical knowledgeable on development and IT
- Self-motivated and self-driven. Excited to drive customer
success or to love to represent Pluralsight products to our
- Extensive experience in building key customers / sales
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective
opportunities, benefits, and challenges. This could include license
management, training on software and technology, and applicable
business processes and cycles, among other things.
- Organized and capable of highly effective time management in an
entrepreneurial environment. Ability to effectively prioritize time
and talents, and to give effective presentations
- Four-year University / Bachelor's Degree in Sales, or
equivalent Professional experience
- 3-5 years of progressive customer success experience or similar
field (sales, pro services, consulting, technical enablement)
- Ability to travel 50%
- Significant experience working with Gainsight &
- Comfortable working remote
- Experience implementing new process within customer
Keywords: Pluralsight, Huntington , Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!