Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Program
Manager, HR Strategic Initiatives PSJH. This position works 100%
remotely and is open to candidates residing in Alaska, Washington,
Montana, Oregon or California.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager, HR Strategic
Initiatives to be responsible for delivering business value through
effective program management of multiple large acquisitions,
integrations, complex HR projects and programs, and integration of
processes, people and technology into the HR service delivery
model. The Senior Program Manager leads concurrent moderately
complex programs and projects related to due diligence,
integrations, service delivery, process improvement and other HR
initiatives involving multiple stakeholders and cross-functional
teams. The role is responsible for directing the work activity of
project and program team members and will provide leadership,
coaching, facilitation, communication, program structure, and
technical expertise. As an objective individual contributor, the
position will work across all HR functions and serve as a connector
HR centers of expertise, transactional services, and Field HR in
the application of the HR Service Delivery Model.
In this position you will have the following
- Lead moderately complex projects and programs working with
members from multiple organizations, cross-functional team(s) and
key leadership within a matrix management organization utilizing
strong program/project methods and tools.
- Business acumen within HR and across the functional
organization to ensure business agility, innovative and creative
solutions for achievement of business outcomes.
- Identify project and program design, scope for work stream
efforts and identify risk and mitigation strategies. Develop high
level roadmap and transition plans to coordinate and scope
schedules and projects.
- Convene and assimilate the appropriate cross functional HR
project team members representing various functions including:
compensation, benefits, Field HR, Talent Acquisition, Integrated
Talent Management, HR Service Center, HRIS, payroll and other
- Oversee the project team in planning and execution of detailed
plans, communication, and change management. Accountable for the
achievement of project or program objectives consistent with
business and/or HR strategy.
- Drive continuous improvement and integrate industry best
practices into overall integration work of people, processes and
- Represent HR on cross-functional integration teams with other
functional areas such as IT, Finance, Communications, and
- Lead integration efforts for both internal (internal
transformation) and external (acquisitions, affiliations, joint
ventures, managed services agreements) integrations. Developing
processes focused on support of caregiver transitions using a
common set of integration guidelines to ensure a consistent
- Co-facilitate design sessions and other methodology to obtain
- Accomplishes results through multifunctional teams and project
Required qualifications for this position
- Bachelors Degree in Business, HR Administration.
- 8 years of progressive work experience.
- 5 years of providing HR expertise in a Center of Expertise
and/or Field HR capacity. Responsibility for achieving established
objectives. May make recommendations regarding new process or
- 5 years direct or indirect HR leadership experience to
accomplish complex business objectives.
- 4 years of progressive experience managing and executing on
multiple complex projects and programs
Preferred qualifications for this position
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams and supervisory
- Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification or
- Project Management Professional Certification.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety
of functional and system support services for all eight regions of
Providence St. Joseph health from Alaska to California. We are
focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation
of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our
caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of Gods healing love, witnessed through the
ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially
those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of
hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home
health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition
of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status,
religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or
expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic
information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or
Job Category: Health Care
Other Location(s): Montana, California,
Washington, Oregon, Alaska
Req ID: 289370