Senior Client Executive - Business Markets
Posted on: June 8, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. Were a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What youll be doing...
In this role youll work with different government entities who
need solutions to help them run more efficiently and more securely
so they can achieve their goals. This is where you come in. Youll
uncover their most pressing challenges, whether its helping them
protect their information to ensure security, cloud computing, or
tailored network solutions - we can help. The full portfolio of our
enterprise services will be in your toolkit for you to craft an
unbeatable solution to address the most pressing client needs.
Youll use your energy and expertise to develop and deliver unique
packages that wont just satisfy your clients, but delight them.
- Developing existing business and new high-level client
- Understanding client needs and tailoring custom solutions
through consultative selling.
- Responding to RFPs and complying with government bid and
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from sale
- Streamlining processes and effectively managing sales
activities and forecasting.
- Managing client and internal expectations.
- Being the expert on our offerings and knowing what the
competition is doing.
What were looking for...
Youre the type of person who sees the big picture and looks to
make the biggest impact possible. Youre comfortable working and
communicating with all types of people, and they listen to you -
and you know how to translate the benefits of technology into easy
to understand business language. You have an intense drive to
succeed and help others around you to be at their best. You know
that working with the government can involve a lot of red tape but
you know how to work within their guidelines to bring the best
solutions to light and make your sale.
Youll need to have:
- Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
- Sold to the transportation vertical.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience successfully selling complex technical solutions
and/or systems integration sales (ideally strategic
- The ability to meet challenging sales goals.
- Experience managing multiple projects and deals under tight
- Experience cultivating strong trusting customer relationships
at executive levels.
- Experience bidding, selling to, and contracting with government
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and
inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon, Huntington , Senior Client Executive - Business Markets, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!