Unit Coordinator Licensed Nurse LVN LPN
Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides and coordinates clinical services for residents /
patients in the various units. Collaborates with other members of
the interdisciplinary team in the planning and oversight of
resident care activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality
- Collaborates with the Social Worker on the resolution of issues
and concerns associated with resident / patient care including
- Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems
relative to unit programming.
- Performs nursing evaluations regarding the health status of the
resident / patient.
- Coordinates findings of evaluations with the Registered
Nurse/Director of Nursing.
- Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on
assessment, in coordination with the Registered Nurse/Director of
- Provides health education to patients and their families.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
center policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or
- May function as Specialty Unit Coordinator, such as Life
Engagement unit, in which case additional duties may be
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in long term health
- Previous Management experience preferred.
Supervises nursing care provided by LVNs, LPNs, CNA'S and others
for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
Coordinates with the Director of Nursing to support the supervision
of professional staff.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
May be required to respond to critical issues on a 24/7 basis.
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or
fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee
will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients
weighing between 100 to 250 pounds. Employee is occasionally
exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles
and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Huntington , Unit Coordinator Licensed Nurse LVN LPN, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!