Insurance Loss Control
Company: NEIS Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job Description Position is Part-Time Occasional and the work
can be sporadic.A loss control field representative will perform
the following tasks:
- Complete a physical loss control survey to identify any current
issues or hazards.
- Prepare for the report by identifying the necessary and type of
- Prepare a schedule to maximize optimal use of time
- Correspond with insured via phone, email and text message as
necessary to set up appointments
- Communicate survey status via internal reportsNEIS will provide
- On the job training
- Base pay – paid weekly
- Production pay – paid weekly About NEIS Inc.Founded in 1945,
NEIS has a long history of putting our customers first to provide
the services they need. That's why many of our clients consider us
their first choice when it comes to premium audit and loss control.
We are a leader when it comes to meeting time-sensitive completion
dates, a requirement for many of our client's programs. The NEIS
team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver
those services with the highest standard of quality.RequirementsTo
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made in order to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Competent use of digital camera, word processing and
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record (based
on NEIS Inc. guidelines)Preferred:
- Loss control experience is preferred but not required.
- Located within 30 mile radius of territory.
Keywords: NEIS Inc., Huntington , Insurance Loss Control, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!