Human Capital Coordinator (Austin, TX)
Posted on: September 16, 2022
Job Title: Human Resources - On site Austin TexasThe Human
Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the
Human Resources department, which may include human resource
process management, employment, personnel records, compensation and
payroll management, benefits administration, organization
development and training.Job Description
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer office phone and greet visitors, screening as
- Assist with new employee orientation sessions, including
- Verifiy I-9 documentation and submits documents via E-Verify
for employment eligibility.
- Prepare new employee files and forwards to HRG for document
- Maintain personnel files.
- Assist with updating HRIS with employee change requests.
- Assist HR Generalist with sending out HR forms upon
- Communicate regularly with other HR units and internal
departments to coordinate employment actions (Recruitment,
Onboarding, Benefits, HRIS, Payroll, IT, Training, Operations,
- Initiate equipment recovery process from separated employees
and assists with tracking returns.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues on internal process
- Make photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical
- Assist or prepare correspondence, process incoming and outgoing
- Perform other duties as assigned.Job Requirements
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 2 years' experience within a human resources
- Familiarity with employment law, including employee rights,
payroll and benefits (unemployment claims, COBRA, FMLA, ADA,
- Proficient with Office 365 applications and a working knowledge
of HRIS including Payroll, Tima and Attendance.
- Ability to prioritize, plan work activities, and use time
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality a must.EEO PositionFaneuil,
Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Faneuil, Inc.,
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.Benefits available to eligible
employees include the following
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time offTTEC is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces
and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that
respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our
global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not
only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity.
We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and
comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global
company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view
projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every
individual to bring value to the table in their own unique
way.CompensationCompensation for this role will be 16$-18$ Hour
depending on experience. Notice to external Recruiters and
Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter
and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not
submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any
employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to
any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed
agreement with TTEC.
Keywords: TTEC, Huntington , Human Capital Coordinator (Austin, TX), Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!