CNC Machine Operator
Company: HG Medical
Posted on: November 15, 2023
If you are a CNC Machine Operator or CNC Machinist, then this is
an opportunity you do not want to miss!
Imagine working for a leading manufacturer of medical device
implants and actually helping improve the quality of life for
people, in a team environment where you will have the opportunity
for growth, skill enhancement, great pay, and career
Due to growth, Hg-Medical is searching for CNC Machine Operators to
join their team in the Huntington, WV area.
If you have machine operating or CNC machining experience, then HG
Medical wants to hear from you! Technical School graduates urged to
apply; HG Medical will provide the training.
Please click Apply or email your information to:
As a Machine Operator or CNC Machinist of the HG Medical team, you
- Competitive Pay with overtime opportunities - $15 to $30/hr.
based on experience and demonstratable skills.
- Great Benefits - Employer covers 100% of employee and
dependents medical premium Voluntary low-cost dental & vision
provided, HSA card provided with employer monthly contributions,
401k with company match, Monthly and Yearly Bonus potential
- Paid Time Off - Enjoy 9 paid holidays and Paid Vacation
- On the job training
- Stability & Growth
- Advancement Opportunities Enjoy a Fulfilling Career: As a
machine operator you will produce titanium implants for orthopedic
procedures. These implants are critical medical implants that
improve lives around the world!
Machine Operator and CNC Machinist Duties:
- Understand the axes of the machine
- Set up machine for new part run
- Load Programs
- Modify program if needed (simple modifications only)
- Fill out Inspection Protocol Sheets
- Set tooling
- De-burr parts
- Tumble and glass bead blast parts
- Operate Vision Control System
- Know what dimensions are critical on a drawing
- Read and interpret drawings, use simple math to perform basic
calculations and use hand held and other measuring tools
- Be able to fill out proper paperwork
- Perform what tasks that are needed to keep the shop clean,
capable of operating company vehicle/forklift
- Perform any other task that is needed by Production
About the Company: HG Medical is a world class manufacturing center
of excellence and partner to the extremity and spinal orthopedic
market. HG Medical has state of the art facilities in Germany and
the USA offering unrivaled expertise in the engineering development
and manufacturing of extremity and spinal implants.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national
origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a
military veteran, or any other characteristic protected by
Tagged as: CNC, machine operator
Keywords: HG Medical, Huntington , CNC Machine Operator, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!