Posted on: January 5, 2019
The Center Lead is responsible for operation of a Lincare center with sales, and supervision of the up to two center employees.
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
* Lead two or less center employees
* Interview, hire, train, and lead quality candidates
* Make sales calls on existing and potential referral sources on a regular basis. Requires having complete product knowledge
* Must be able to communicate effectively with doctors, administrators, directors of respiratory therapy departments and others responsible for referrals
* Implement Lincare safety programs, including maintaining records, in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations that apply to OSHA, DOT and FDA as outlined in the Safety & Regulatory Manual, including the enforcement of employees to wear Personal Protective Equipment at the appropriate times and the enforcement of the Vehicle Safety Disciplinary Policy
* Controls inventory and does purchasing of equipment and supplies
* Responsible for growth of the customer base through excellence in customer service
* Responsible for the profitability of the center and for implementing and directing cost controls
* Promotes effective written/verbal communications
* Responsible for assuring the accuracy of public information materials
* Responsible for maintaining a company-leased vehicle including establishing a routine preventive maintenance program and follow up of major maintenance. Record keeping and inspections of the vehicle is a critical part of the responsibility
* Ensures and/or performs the quality and safe delivery of medical equipment to patients
* May be required to perform equipment set-ups in the customer's home.
* May be required to perform on-call duties on a rotational basis with other employees in the center. Includes responding to call outs at night and weekends to provide the service normally done by a service representative
* May perform more than one function in the center, as this position is typically opening a new, start-up location to better serve our customers.
* Will serve as a backup when other employees are out of the office.
* Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of Lincare products
* Minimum of one year experience in marketing of respiratory products or services
* Ability to work with limited supervision as individual has primary responsibility for total operations of a Lincare center
* Must be DOT certified and possess a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) or have to have the ability to obtain one
* Must be computer literate
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincare offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying work environment.
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Since Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, the company conducts drug and background checks during the recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Keywords: Lincare, Huntington , Lead, Center, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!