Company: IES Infrastructure Solutions
Posted on: July 6, 2019
Magnetech Industrial Services, Inc.
Subsidiary of IES Infrastructure Solutions, LLC
501 West Eighth Avenue
Huntington, West Virginia 25701
Job Title: Repairer B
Location: Huntington, WV
Perform repair and fabrication of components for electro-mechanical
equipment using manual lathes, shapers, drill presses, grinders as
well as electroplating. Must apply knowledge of machining
procedures, mechanics, mathematics, metal properties and
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ability to operate mechanical equipment to assemble and repair
electric motor components and sub-assemblies.
* Use of measuring devices, (i.e.: ruler, micrometer, venier,
etc.), hand tools and testing devices (i.e.: megger, volt meter,
* Read basic prints and and line diagrams (i.e.: lead
* Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
* Works under general supervision.
Experience, Skills and Experience:
* High school diploma or its equivalent.
* May be required to be certified in an area of specialty with 2 -
4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Ability to read/follow verbal work instructions and complete
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug
screen, and when applicable if duties involve operating motor
vehicle must be able to pass motor vehicle record check.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and
infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including
electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for
the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy
markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As
of the end of IES s 2018 fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, IES
produced over $876.8 million in revenue and employed over 4,500
employees at over 79 domestic locations across the United
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to
housing developments, our employees and design professionals
design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
* Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal
and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency
represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee
without first having a signed contract between that agency and the
IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES
and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with
disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or
characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring,
transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and
all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that
retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding
possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is
also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the
employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and
protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to
support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent
with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor
to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. "EEO
is the Law" poster - "EEO is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES
provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by
Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era
Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need
accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES
corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request
IES Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: IES Infrastructure Solutions, Huntington , Repairer, Other , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!